A.T.FIELD Craft Scissors EVA TEST TYPE-01
- Colors inspired by the Evangelion TEST TYPE-01 cyborg machine.
- The NERV logo is printed on the blade, and the convenient blade cover is designed to resemble an EVA.
- One blade is serrated, so these scissors can be used to cut objects that would be difficult to use conventional scissors on.
- Finger strain is reduced, thanks to comfortable rubber handles.
- The scissors can be stored in a toolbox or pencil case without being damaged, thanks to their convenient and stylish blade cover.
- Product Name: A.T.FIELD Craft Scissors EVA TEST TYPE-01
- Product Number: EV-25S
- Full Length: 205mm
- Full Width: 95mm
- Weight: 158g
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: P.P & Elastomer
- Blade Cover Material: ABS Plastic
The EVA name and graphic are printed on the side of the handle!
The NERV logo is visible above the micro-serrated edge.
The blades can easily cut through a piece of carpet!
They can even handle tough materials like leather.
They come in this stylish and eye-catching package!
A.T. FIELD is a company that specializes in fashionable, Evangelion-inspired tools and workwear. It was launched with the consent of GroundWorks Co., Ltd.—the company that manages merchandise licensing for EVANGELION—by JAMMY Inc. Our brand incorporates Evangelion designs and iconography, alongside sturdiness, functionality, and practicality.
The protective “A.T. Field” of the series is reflected in our products’ durability, water resistance, and shock resistance.
ABOUT Nikken Cutlery
Our company, Nikken Cutlery, is located in Seki, a city in Gifu, and has a history of more than 75 years. Since our founding in 1946, we’ve been carefully crafting each piece of cutlery one by one—taking full advantage of both machining and bench work at our in-house factory.
※Due to copyright-related issues, these products cannot be shipped to the People's Republic of China.