There are two varieties of projects: all-or-nothing and keep-it-all. Depending on the type of project, the length of the crowdfunding, the timing of rewards, and/or pledge payment will be different.
With all-or-nothing, the project creator receives the pledges and distributes rewards to those who made pledges, only once their goal has been met. Pledges are processed when either the processing of the rewards is completed or the project has been successful. The project must fulfill its goal for its pledges from supporters to be paid out.
For keep-it-all projects, the project does not have to be successful in meeting its goal to keep the pledges and provide rewards to supporters. Pledges are processed when the processing of rewards is finished.
You can make a pledge in the following way:
1. Go to a project page that you are interested in.
2. Click on the "Make Pledge" button of the merchandise you want to buy.
3. Register your payment information an address, then click "Confirm Pledge."
Visa, Mastercard, and American Express are accepted forms of payment currently.
The listed price is inclusive of shipping costs.
We apologize, but cancellations are not accepted.
1. With all-or-nothing projects, you will not be charged if the project did not meet its goal.
2. For keep-it-all projects, you will be charged whether or not the project met its goal or not. Your payment is processed when you make a pledge.
For those on a computer: Click on the icon in the upper-right part of the screen and select "Pledge History." From there, you can view what you've purchased and details on each transaction.
For those on a smartphone: Click on the upper-left menu and select "Pledge History." From there, you view what you've purchased and details on each transaction.
Unfortunately, you cannot change your shipping address once you've completed your purchase.
You can view the delivery status of your order on the "Pledge History" page.
If you have a tracking code, please use it to get a more detailed update on your order.